8/07/2010

TEASER

THE FOLLOWING PREVIEW HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR ALL AUDIENCES BY THE DIMENSIONAL GUARDIAN FILM DEVISON.


All my life, I've been told "You can't escape destiny. You can't escape Fate."

A Sword is removed from it's sheath, revealing a blade made of crystal.

If that's the case, Then Someone somewhere must really hate me with a vengance.

A boy, standing alone in the darkness, looks up at his unseen opponent.

I've been declared a fugitive by people who hate what they can't understand.

The crystalline sword in his hand glows fiercely, illuminating the surrounding environment with it's cyan glow.

My name- My name is Daisuke. I've been torn from the world I've known. Twice.

A blinding explosive flash of green. A swirling blue fragmented portal.

I've made friends-

FLASH! A young girl of eleven- Yeesha. FLASH! A small bahro- Tomoki. FLASH! An older girl of sixteen- Kaiyumi.

I've made enemies-

A "twisted", Nekisahl Bahro, wearing metallic body armor.

I've seen things beyond all imagination.

A Skeletal Quab roars at two Jungle explorers.

I've met my own ancestors-

A pair of twins smile at a camera.

Saved them from the shadows of the night.

The Explorer slashes his Crystal blade at an army of Bahro, flying towards a town in the middle of a night time storm.

And now, I ask one thing.

The Rivenese girl jumps over a cliff, her hand hastily reaching for the open linking book falling to the ground below.

Look up-

Yeesha, with a grin on her face, turns to face her companions.

And try to avoid-

The Armor wearing bahro clashes her claws against the Explorer's Crystal blade.

Any Kind of Temporal Alliteration.

URU Chronicles: Alliteration

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I know it kinda reads like the opening to Farscape, but I was kinda doing that on purpose.

    {If you want, blame the fact that I've been hearing that opening in the background over and over again for the past month now.}

    _DTC

    ReplyDelete